Wednesday, January 18, 2012

All time Fav....

One of my all time favorite on-line shopping sites to vist is Lulu*s.
You will always find something unique and cutting edge for amazing prices on their site.
Most items are priced under $100!  Since I shop like most real people out there, I don't have a huge budget for designer duds. I am so grateful to have sites like these to keep us in the latest trends.

Here are some of my picks that you can wear now and carry into Spring....best part they're all under $100!!!


Top Row, from left: Blue Purse $45, Green Dress $66, Shades $9, Cropped Sweater $44
Center Row, from left: Red Wedge $49, Green handbag $30
Bottom Row from left: Bangles $19, Red Shorts $49.50, Color Block Platform $45, Necklace $19


1 comment:

  1. Awesome and wonderful collection of women accessories .The dress is really fabulous and stunning. And it's affordable. The design and color pattern of the dress is so stylish and gorgeous. I love fashionable Green Dress,Blue Purse,Green handbag like this one.Thank you very much for your post..

    ReplyDelete