Monday, January 30, 2012

Mellow Yellow....

Actually, I shouldn't be calling this post "Mellow Yellow" the hues of Yellow that are all over the place right now are FAR from Mellow.  I don't about you, but I am absolutely obsessed with this bright color!
I own only a few tops in this shade from previous seasons, but I definitely need to work on expanding my collection.

Here are some of my favorite picks from Shopbop.....

Top: Panys by T Alexander Wang $148, Handbag Marc by Marc Jacobs $468
Sandals Jil Sander $550, Dress Opening Ceremony $295

Bottom: Dress Young Fabulous & Broke $234, Dress Camilla and Marc $660
Bracelet Goriana Graham $97, Swim Suit Basta Surf $176
Blouse Elizabeth and James $245

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!Beautiful Yellow dress and amazing wish list of wearing. I love to read your blog regularly. Wonderful collection of fashionable Yellow dress accessories.There are lots of women wearing accessories like Top,Handbag, Sandals, pant,Dress and all of most uses women accessories. Great post and suggestion to select the products. All of them are looking amazing!!!! The color and design are really perfect and standard. Lovely collections...

    ReplyDelete