Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spring Coats...

I remember as a kid and always looking forward to Easter because even though it would still be chilly my mom always put us in our adorable Easter dresses, and our new Spring coats!  This has always stuck with me!  This time of the year I always begin my search for some great Spring Outerwear....


You've seen a lot of Sport Inspired Pieces go down the Runways, here are some affordable ways to wear this trend:

Forever 21 $32.80, H&M $29.95, Forever 21 $32.80

Nothing says Spring more than a Tweed Blazer...
Forever21 Textured Blazer $29.80, Mock Pocket Tweed Blazer $29.80

A Neutral Bomber Jacket....
Forever21 Cropped Leather
Forever21 Cropped Faux Leather Jacket $32.80, Faux Leather Bomber Jacket $32.80

And I've saved the best for last...a Classic Trench Coat
If you don't own one, go out and buy one! It's a piece you will keep for a lifetime!

Forever 21 Double Breasted Trench Coat $47.80

No comments:

Post a Comment